[Back to the Story]
Free Cell Phone
|Whoo hoo! Links! Everybody loves links!|
I've harvested these yummy organic niblets from my blog entries and elsewhere for your clicking pleasure.
- Sara's other site
- going jesus
- Sara's new blog
- dennis cook dot com
- They're coming to get you, Barbara!
- The site of Ryan and Leigh
- Jon's band (not Uncle John's Band, but you can still hear them playing to the tide)
Bookshelf - Other
- Creative Wedding Florals You Can Make
- Because you really can make these. Great book for anyone attempting their own flowers. Don't be afraid. We did it for Ryan's wedding and it was great.
- Bridal Couture
- Essential for taking on this sewing project. Oh, and wine. You'll want wine.
- Bridal Bargains
- The only bridal book that makes sense. Actually, their section on wedding sites cheeses me right directly off (golly, mean ol' churches have restrictions about what you can do at your wedding) but the rest of the book is useful so I can forgive them for not knowing what they're talking about in that one area.
- Martha's Big Honking Wedding Book
- (I may not be recalling the title correctly)
If, on the other hand, you want a book that makes no sense but still makes you want to have incredibly clever details, buy this. You can put it into a plain brown wrapper. I'll understand.
- Eat Fat
- Dennis' favorite book on body image issues.
Pretty Dresses and Bridal Goodies
- Allison Blake
- These are beautiful!
- Gothik Designs
- Very romantic, fabulous dreses, jewelry and headpieces
- Pretty dresses and tiaras
- Peach Berserk
- I love her everyday stuff, and she does bridal, too!
- Princess Bands
- It's a necklace! It's a tiara! It's a dessert topping!
- DIY how-to
- How entirely helpful!
- For brides, princesses and you.
- I think I'm in love with Mariposal
- Etiquette Hell
- because you didn't want to get anything done today.
- Balloon Hats and Animals
- I really want balloon hats at my reception. Is that so wrong? Well, then, is it so wrong that I shouldn't do it?
- The pioneer clueful bride site.
Sites I Really Like That Aren't Bridal
- Not Martha
- One of my daily must-visits
- Crafty Chica
- Full of fun and funky projects
- Book Crossing
- Release books into the wild and track 'em, Wild Kingdom style.
- One Angry Girl
- t-shirts and stickers
Other Wedding Blogs
- I like the big tiara!
- Chelsea's Wedding Dress
- Trying to get the Sister of the Year award by sewing a wedding dress long-distance.
- What the Wedding Books Don't Tell You
- Her wedding is this November.
- i knew the bride
when she used to rock and roll
- A most clueful bride hits the aisle.
- Here Comes The Blog
- Planning a September wedding, with just the right level o' snarkiness.
- Jesus of the Week
- Ok, maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't see this site as making fun of Jesus. I think it's making fun of our complete inability to portray Jesus in painting, sculpture, or collectible plates, because that's just not what He is about. Our attempts to pin the guy down just illustrate how far we are from grasping the divine. Granted, some people get closer than others...
- Ship of Fools: The Magazine of Christian Unrest
- Anglican humor. I swear I'm not an Anglophile, I just have a lot of British links. Don't miss the Gadgets for God section.